Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Pix

The most enjoyable holiday I've had this year ended when my sleepless night began. It's 4 o'clock Monday morning and I'm getting reacquainted with my old friend Insomnia.

I won't be getting my iPod Touch till Tuesday. So, for the time being, I really have not much more than my toes to entertain myself with.

The focus is on the watch... Nice watch, J!


Chilling in DBay


If I had a soccer ball, would you kick it with me?


The worst-tasting molten chocolate cake I've ever had (in some cafe in Wan Chai)


Forget which bar inside the Venetian Macao


Taken on my way to Stanley

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so dya get your ipod touch?

what watch is that? and whose is it?

how's your job situation looking?

-a

Tangy said...

Yes, I got the Touch. It's a Christmas present from J. =)

The watch is a Movado. It's a Christmas present to J.

You know J. As you'd see, A, I don't mention names on my blog.

Job situation is looking pretty grim. On the bright side I'll have a long holiday very soon.

Unknown said...

yes it is a nice watch! :)

excellent idea with the names.

any plans for lunar new year?

Tangy said...

Other than scamming red packets from relatives, no specific plans yet.