Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Perfect Foursome

Congratulations to MAmiMamA, whose book is coming out today. I can only assume it’s every blogger’s dream to have a publisher offer to turn their blog into a book someday.

It takes no more than my limited Chinese skills to know that her writing is nothing special. But the simple stories she shares on her blog, along with the photos, are so very appealing. Every blog entry is proof that she’s living what I’d again assume to be every woman’s dream. She has a thriving career, and a loving husband who shares her aspiration to be the world’s best parent. The two of them are precisely the foolproof mom and dad that would raise perfectly happy kids. Naturally, taking full advantage of their relentless urge to give affection are two of the most darling kids I’ve ever seen—the exact adorable kids that would make good parents out of anyone. The four of them make up this perfect family that could easily make anyone jealous.

Before being introduced to her blog, I didn’t think any family outside of a TV could really be that ideal. I can honestly say that MAmiMamA has been a big influence in my growing urge to have my own family. But to have one half as sweet as hers is a far-fetched fantasy.

(Image borrowed from MAmiMamA)

No comments: