Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The New Drama Queen

How bad is it that whenever my TV/computer starts buzzing from a nearby cell phone signal, I immediately find myself secretly hoping it's not a certain person calling me to tell me more about her problems.

I never use up the 1,000 minutes of talk time covered by my monthly mobile service package. I simply haven't liked talking on the phone since I left highschool. I'm not a talker. And I'm a very selective listener. Your drama is hardly ever worth my time. The only advice I have to give, if any, is probably not what you want to hear. Comforting words are not my thing; I'm really more the sarcastic comments kind of girl. Bottom line is: If I cared enough, I'd call you.

Maybe if you were a little less self-absorbed, you'd take a minute to note that I don't always have the time to hear you out, regardless of the power talking skills you flaunt, and that I have my own problems to deal with. Not that I'd tell you much though.

No comments: